Thursday, February 5, 2009

Could things be looking up?

As I said in an earlier post, I'm in sales, and things were abyssmal these last two months. Well, so far this month, I've already sold three customers, close to around 3K, which is good in what I do. It's making me feel pretty positive about the season.
Also, my wonderful hubby re-designed our website for the small family business I work for, and we've had 3 hits on it already! Great thing is, it's not even been recognized by " the Google" yet, and we're getting looks. Geesh, if this is what's going to happen now, I can just imagine once it get's up where it will be!
My mom reminded me that my stepdad's birthday is coming up the 16th, so I have to get off my backside ( not really ) and find him a stupendous card to celebrate him!
My awesome hubby, think I said that already, is also going to do some selling for his friend tomorrow! He's the best salesman, I've learned all I could from him! Hell, he sold me!
Well, I'm dancing in my seat, since I had such a good day, and hoping to have an even better one tomorrow! It's been so rough for us lately, so it's nice to finally have something to lift me up.
We're also going to have some wonderful weather for the next week; it's been so cold here. I'm sure I'm going to get antsy about getting out in the soil, although it's way to early for that, it's exciting to think about! Can't wait to get my hands dirty again!

No comments:

Post a Comment