Monday, March 9, 2009

I've been tagged.

Ten things you probably could care less about..haha
1. When I was a little girl, I thought the world revolved around me. I was the first grandchild, so, ya, I was spoiled rotten!
2. I grew up in Upstate NY, so you think I'd be used to the cold, but even in the South, I STILL hate the cold.
3. When I was a little girl, I had pin straight hair, down to the crack of my..well..yanno. My mom got tired of fighting me every time we combed it, and had it cut in to a Dorothy Hamill cut when I was around 10. It stayed short until I was 38, and newly single again, when I started growing it out again.
4. I want my children to always know that I love them to pieces, and that I hope that they will always follow their dreams, not mine, not their fathers...but THEIRS!
5. I love 24 and American Idol, and Countdown with Keith Olbermann.
6. I'm a Taurus, and very bull headed.
7. I live within city limits, and I'd be MUCH happier with several acres of land to dig around in every day.
8. I used to live on chocolate, especially eclairs, but now that I'm older, I love Corona and salty stuff.
9. I believe in hard work, my hubby, and angels.
10. I love pasta, any way, in any kind of sauce. I'm about the only one in my family, though. My kids, cept my youngest, would rather choke, than eat pasta. haha
There, I made it. Did you learn anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment